Production Operator III HV Prep Room 3rd Shift - United States
- Performs production assignments that are moderately complex in nature. Uses independent judgment to plan, perform, make decisions, troubleshoot and problem solve in areas of set-up, operation and processes.
- Receives little instructions on routine work; general instructions on new assignments. Analyzes and evaluates charts and follows testing and inspection procedures.
- Mechanical aptitude required to control machine operations including minor equipment repairs and identifying and resolving equipment problems.
- Maintains accurate records and logs in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO9000 (International Organization for Standardization).
- Effectively works in a team setting, supporting team goals and objectives. Makes effective decisions relative to position requirements.
- This is a 3rd shift position requiring the ability to work from 11:00 p.m. until 7:30 a.m. ET, Monday through Friday, plus overtime and ability to work Saturdays, as business needs require. Hours may vary based on business needs.
- Must be able to read, write, analyze/evaluate charts, follow simple diagrams, and follow testing and inspection procedures.
- Must be able to maintain neat, accurate and complete records and logs and use calibration equipment and machine operations.
- Mechanical aptitude is required and used to control machine operations including minor equipment repair, identification of problems, and correcting problems.
- Must be able to focus continuous attention to detail operations requiring some diversification approach to fairly routine processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 12 months manufacturing experience is also required.
- Basic proficiency with PCs (Personal Computers) and basic use of a Windows environment is required.
- Must be able to lift/move 1-5 lbs. over 70% of the time and lift/move 5-25 lbs. 40% – 70 % of the time.