Production operator - Switzerland
Posted on : 08 August 2017
We are looking for a technically skilled and fully committed Radio pharmacy operator.Contribute to all technical steps of radio pharmaceutical production and the maintenance of the production systems.
- Daily early production and packaging of commercial radio pharmaceuticals according to full GMP standards
- Maintenance, qualification, calibration and regular re validation of production instruments
- Quality control tests according to validated methods
- Contribute to establishment of new manufacturing procedures
- Important: Production role includes night shifts as well as day shifts
- Education: chemical laboratory technician, laboratory technician
- Skilled with handling sophisticated technical equipment
- Willing to work with radioactivity for clinical use, following strict radioprotection rules
- Reliable team player, able to work under pressure
- Language: English, German is an asset
- First experience with GMP and work in cleanrooms is an asset
What you can expect
We offer contemporary working conditions and a modern, state of the art infrastructure.