Production Operative Unit 100 - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Essential level of adherence to Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) in accordance with GDP.
- Adherence to work to time constraints for the transfer of stock both into and out of the warehouse.
- To maintain a high level of accuracy of orders picked, checked and labelled.
- Accept responsibility for the quality of packing orders to ensure their safe delivery to the customer.
- To accurately pick stock from Warehouse for the completion of NHS orders.
- Check stock picked prior to being labelled.
- Accept and respond to any queries from internal departments both on and off site in a timely manner.
- Undertake and participate in all required training deemed appropriate for the job function i.e. to learn any piece of machinery or work on any system(s) used within the Warehouse environment.
- Provide holiday cover for Production Unit when necessary (involving shift change to 8.00am to 5.00pm)
- Undertake cleaning of your own work area and wider warehouse.
- Other tasks and duties as agreed with your supervisor/manager.
- Should process solid numeracy and literacy skills and basic all round abilities on the computer in excel and word
- He/she should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work on their own initiative
- He/she should be a team player with an understanding of a production and distribution environment and regulatory requirements
- Acknowledge of SAP an advantage
Education & Training
- Educated to secondary school standard. GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
- Current Fork Lift Licence (Counterbalance or Flexi) an advantage
- Experience of working in a manual repetitive working environment where following of SOP’s is a requirement.
- Physical good health record as lifting work is essential.
- Good oral/written communication skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Understand the importance of accuracy and flexibility.
- Good numeric skills
- Good time keeping
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrable keyboard skills
- Punctual, honest, reliable
- Polite and diplomatic.
- Respectable appearance.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Neat and methodical working
- Team player yet ability to work on own initiative
- Annual Salary Review (discretionary)
- 22 days annual leave increasing with service
- Automatic entry into qualifying pension scheme after three months employment