Production Operative (12 month temporary contract)
- Our company is a manufacturing facility producing finished pharmaceuticals for company’s partners and managing the outsourcing of specialist dosage forms for existing and new products. The Company employs ca 145 people and has been in operation in its current facility since 1997.
- The three main products produced are Nimesulide (a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug or NSAID) Klean-Prep (a gastro intestinal medicine), and Palonosetron (an anti emetic product).
- This job involves carrying out operations within all Production areas. These include but are not limited to filling, packaging, inspecting and testing.
- Implement cGMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) in all production activities and follow all company SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Work as part of the team and strive to meet the production schedule.
- Perform IP (In Process) tests.
- Complete production records.
- Inform the Team Leader or Production Supervisors immediately of any out of specification results or inefficiencies affecting the Production Processes.
- Ensure that training records are complete for themselves.
- Clean production areas and equipment. Make small machine adjustments where necessary.
- Promote and maintain good industrial relations.
- Carry out their job in a safe manner and wear appropriate clothing. Reporting any breaches of SOPs, company policies, safety procedures, environmental procedures and/or GMP.
- Avoid loss of materials and product through spillage’s, contaminants etc.
- Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from those who meet the above criteria.
- No recruitment agency assistance is required.