This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- Our company currently has a part-time, benefited Production Nurse, RN opening.
- The Production Nurse, RN will work closely with Clinical Research Physicians - MDs to monitor and ensure the safety and well-being of our study volunteers. Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Reviewing study protocols
- Managing IV studies
- Performing vital signs, ECG's, blood draws, dosing
- Review Informed Consent Forms (ICF's) with study participants
- Documentation of adverse effects
- Active Arizona RN License
- Minimum 1 year practical RN experience
- Strong assessment skills
- Medication administration experience
- Knowledge of laboratory test results, cardiac safety skills, and IV insertion
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- BLS certification and current ACLS certification a plus! (ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire.)
- Night shift
- 30 plus hours per week
Find a Job Find Candidates