Production Manager - Sterile - Portugal
Blue Pharma (company)
Posted on : 15 August 2017
Perfil da Função
- Responsible for the implementation of aseptic processing of Pharmaceutical components and products in a cGMP manufacturing environment.
- Participate in the design of facilities for aseptic processing and filling of pharmaceutical products.
- Perform technology transfer of developed processes and procedures to scale up activities;
- Engage team members to drive to true root cause of errors and seek ways to improve and optimize the process to eliminate mistakes;
- Provide guidance on key decisions with front line leaders and junior to mid-level employees.
- Critical, high exposure job with direct communication and face time with top site leadership
- Defined career path and annual performance review & feedback process
- The successful candidate will hold a degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering or equivalent education.
- Min 2 years related pharmaceutical industry experience in sterile manufacturing.
- Strong leadership
- Understand controlled environment and aseptic processing principles.
- Understand manufacturing safety regulations and comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining clean room aseptic processing qualification.
- Experience in performing environment monitoring.
- Must have experience managing and developing high functioning teams
- Must be a “go-getter” who can drive change, drive improvements, and deliver results