- The production manager is responsible for the timely implementation of functioning products/systems in accordance with the information provided by the production and assembly documentation, and by the price and quality.
- The Production Manager shapes and structures processes and is able to manage in line with procedures.
- The Production Manager additionally sets up, manages, and monitors the department goals and guides the Production department employees (warehousing & logistics, mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, work preparation, and purchasing) on the basis of progress reports.
- He/she reports to the General Director.
- The candidate is a real people manager, having completed a Bachelor’s degree in management and has at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in logistics and technical knowledge both count as a bonus.
- The candidate has exceptional leadership capabilities, can motivate excellently, is analytical and quality-oriented.
- The candidate is expected to have knowledge of Lean6Sigma and Total Quality Management.
- Furthermore, the candidate is expected to have knowledge of ERP, Microsoft Office.
- He/she will be results-oriented and has excellent written and oral skills at all levels.
- Last but not least, the candidate we are looking for must possess a good sense of humor!
- Our company offers you a responsible position in an organization with leading products in biotechnology.
- You can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and great career opportunities.
- Our company has a pleasant (informal) working atmosphere and the ambition to be a leader in the industry