This job is currently Archived,
Production Manager, Cell Culture Cypress United States,
Posted on : 04 July 2017
Your Mission Responsible for directing the development, planning, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, processes and operations for new or existing products and technologies. Ensures the effective use of material, equipment and personnel in producing quality products. May monitor and control labor and capital expenditures. May assist in developing budgets. Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies.
- The Production Manager has the responsibility and authority for leading the manufacturing of raw material and its transformation into a finished product through direct supervision and leadership of hourly manufacturing and other professionals.
- The position is responsible for the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives. Ensure that personnel under his/her supervision are properly trained in cGMPs, procedures, good documentation practices and regulatory matters. Monitor personnel practices to ensure compliance with SOPs, practices and regulations. Participate in design and implementation of training, cross-training and development programs.
- Develop standard cost models and use of materials, labor and machines which affect standard costs in order to ensure performance at standards and to provide costing data for use in the annual budget process.
Bachelor s Degree
Bachelor s Degree
Specialization Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) and 4 years direct manufacturing supervision experience in ISO9001, ISO13485 or cGMP environment, three (3) years in a biological products production facility subject to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) or an equivalent combination of related work experience.
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training, and/or Certification is preferred.
- Prior experience in developing new product documentation, processes and practices including design transfer responsibility.
- Technical Competencies Demonstrated leadership, facilitation and project management experience is required.
- Working knowledge of cell culture, sterile products, protein purification, in-vitro diagnostic production, and technical knowledge of infectious bacteria, viruses and related products is preferred.
- Incumbent must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to exhibit strong leadership, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Languages Fluent spoken and written English
Travel Availability 0% Not required
Relocation Availability Domestic USA candidates only
We Offer You As per local and Company requirements for company Molecular LLC.
Cypress United States
Find a Job Find Candidates