Production Engineer - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Committed to developing and maintaining a safe working environment. Develop an understanding and help enforce compliance of all company Safety requirements in shop floor.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of procedures and process used in the production of Graphite and Glass Prepregs/Resin used in the Aerospace Industry.
- Monitor the process and implement improvement projects that are aimed at improving safety, throughput and quality. Maintain high product quality through process monitoring.
- Use analytical and innovative means to resolve difficult and complex process problems.
- Organizes data for process flow sheets including instrumentation and control considerations.
- Assists in the supervision of the manufacturing personnel.
- Support of all manufacturing needs as they relate to the Engineering Department.
- Assist in training of new personnel, including shop floor operators.
- Bachelor degree in chemistry/engineering or related area is preferred.
- 3-5 years working experience in Chemical Processing facility.
- Work experience as a front-line leader is desirable.
- Work experience of process improvement is preferred.
- Intimate knowledge for at least one of below two processes:
- Resin Mixing process,
- Resin impregnation process or adhesive coating process,
- Lean manufacturing experience is highly desirable.
- Familiar with lean manufacturing tools, such as value stream map, 5 and etc is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of “Change Control” in aerospace business is a plus.
- Able to correctly interpret process data and statistics.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to work effectively and independently under stress.
- Good communication skill, both in Chinese and in English.