- Production Engineer will be a part of production department and handle daily operation.
- You have to ensure that optimize on production performance with safe and reliable operation.
- Handling budget related Management of Change and Process Safety Management (PSM).
- Analyzing operational performance on data charts and graphs.
- Installing new improvement with Process safety management.
- Doing quality concern and prepare technical report.
- Providing technical and engineering support as required to Customer, Market development and Operator on daily basis.
- Being highly technical and thorough.
- Being professional and proficient.
- Working in diverse environments.
- Planning and prioritizing activities.
- Communicating and presenting data effectively.
- Using the computer and its applications.
- Resolving problems in an efficient manner.
- Applying health and safety practices.
- Collaborating in team activities.
- Able to work proactively and independently on small projects.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- 3-5 Years’ experience on the production monitoring and improvement.
- Effluent speaking and reading in English.
- Some experience with process safety and other HSE aspects, preferably