This job is currently Archived,
Production Engineer - Italy
Posted on : 27 March 2017
- Join us, the people who ask more from chemistry.
- More than designing solutions for our customers, we are inventing a new model of sustainable chemistry.
- You are a catalyst for change, inspired by fresh thinking and teamwork. Whether you see yourself in research, marketing, or manufacturing,
- Our company offers you a multinational environment in which to explore diverse career opportunities and a more sustainable future through chemistry.
- Improve production processes in terms of HSE (Health, Safety, Environment), Quality, OEE, Productivity.
- Collaborate with the other components of the production team, with the Process Service, with Maintenance to arrange changes to the process and the equipment.
- Collaborate with R & D to follow the scale-up of new products.
- Follow activities in direct contact with the operators (5S, Training)
- Collaborate in the drafting of Operational Manuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the other components of the Production team, with the colleagues of Process Service, with Production Operators.
- Participate to the First Line Executive Committee.
- Be active member of the Site Manufacturing Excellence.
KPI’S FOR POSITION
- Capacity and flexibility in moving from the shop floor's activities to the office ones.
- Ability to listen and observe operators' practices and transform them into improvement ideas.
- Ability to adapt the priorities to the requirements of the plant
- Contacts and Relationship with Other Eurepean Sites of the Novecare Organization
- Contacts with Corporate Manufacturing Excellence.
- Chemical engineering degree
- An experience in technical role achieved in industrial reality of the chemical industry (Seveso plant) will represent an additional skill.
- Excellent analytical as well as organizational skills
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in English and Italian, French also is appreciated .
- Our company is a major global player in chemicals with 90% of sales in business among the top 3 global leaders.
- An attractive salary package within a global, highly motivate work environment.
- One year contract