Production Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Company Founded in 1990, It is a high-tech international company with over 1,300 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to contribute towards a better and healthier world through its innovations in 3D printing software and in-depth knowledge of Additive Manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are part of industries as diverse as automotive, aerospace, design, healthcare and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology, surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Are you looking for a challenging opportunity within process engineering and automation?
- Do you have a great interest in the production world?
- Would you like to be responsible for the improvement of our production processes?
- Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as a production engineer.
As a Production Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting, expanding, and continuously improving the production process.
- You will work in an international team that is responsible for the design and implementation of automated production lines.
- You will advise on improvements in the production process and take an active role in implementing these improvements.
- You will either make adjustments to the existing processes, or define new production processes.
- You will participate in all sorts of multidisciplinary projects, for example: the selection and introduction of new equipment, cooperation with software teams for the improvement and testing of our software solutions…
- The key to your success lies in the creation and execution of these projects in close collaboration with your colleagues from both development and operational teams. You will work from the HQ of the company in Belgium and you will be part of a young and international team of Production Engineers.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a process engineer, automation engineer or similar in a production environment;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You have a hands on mentality and are able to work independently;
- You are result-oriented and have a can-do attitude. You see technical problems as a challenge/opportunity;
- You have good communication and problem solving skills.
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages.
- In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.