This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 30 June 2017
- To provide production engineering support for day-to-day operations of a lean six sigma pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement efforts in assigned process area.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and previous exposure to pharmaceutical manufacturing highly preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills, sound decision making skills, and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and computer literacy.
- Knowledge and ability to apply Lean Sigma principles highly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong listening skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply written procedures and standards governing manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor s degree in an Engineering discipline required.
- Minimum of one year of engineering experience required.
Note: Must be able to wear negative and/or positive pressure respirators daily for long periods of time, be medically cleared to wear respirators without restrictions, and be clean shaven to seal area of the tight fitting respirator.
Georgia Vermont United States
Find a Job Find Candidates