Production Engineer I - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- To provide production engineering support for day-to-day operations of a lean six sigma pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement efforts in assigned process area.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and previous exposure to pharmaceutical manufacturing highly preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills, sound decision making skills, and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and computer literacy.
- Knowledge and ability to apply Lean Sigma principles highly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong listening skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply written procedures and standards governing manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline required.
- Minimum of one year of engineering experience required.
Note: Must be able to wear negative and/or positive pressure respirators daily for long periods of time, be medically cleared to wear respirators without restrictions, and be clean shaven to seal area of the tight fitting respirator.