Production employees - Germany
Posted on : 03 May 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company ! What can you do as a baker or brewer, confectioner or miller, specialist for food technology, etc. at one of the fastest growing biotechnology companies in Europe? You can help us to implement our revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases!
- Become one of over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers who achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- Join in now in our modern vaccine production! We are looking for Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Even if you “only” know about the industrial food production – with your skills and after an intensive training phase you can soon be actively supporting us in the fight against cancer!
- For our lighthouse project, we are looking for motivated employees from a related field who want to take their next decisive step together with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- We will provide you with all the knowledge and skills you need.
- In collaboration with your team colleagues, you will ensure then that the semiautomatic production of our innovative cancer vaccines runs smoothly in our new production facility.
- Once you've been trained, you'll be able to oversee the production process:
- Because here the process needs to work impeccably, high hygiene standards must be maintained and an accurate electronic record must be made of all steps.
- In addition, you will handle the preparation and follow-up work of the production process.
- You will work closely with colleagues from other departments and teams.
- Moreover, you will assist the engineers with the qualification of production equipment and the validation of production processes.
- And, because you will soon become very familiar with your working environment, you will also provide us with important ideas on how we can continue to develop and improve our processes.
What you have to offer.
- Completed training in the field of industrial food production (e.g. baker, brewer, confectioner, food technician assistant, miller, specialist for food technology, etc.)
- Professional experience in industrial food production with appropriate hygiene standards as well as reliability in working according to manufacturers’ instructions and standard operating procedures
- A thorough understanding of hygiene is a must – practical experience in quality assurance is an advantage, but not a condition
- Willingness to work flexible hours and to accept shift work (including on weekends and holidays)
- An open-minded and communicative manner, an individual who enjoys working as part of a team as well as getting involved (hands-on mentality)