Production Control and Field Operator - Thailand
- To be responsible for process operation with safety and quality standard.
- To ensure that all jobs of operator are operated safely with adequate manpower.
- To indicate any abnormal running conditions of the plant.
- To search for the practical & safe procedures in order to operate the plant.
- To be the center point of contact for all current plant information, and be aware of any operations in the process area.
- To report all safety incidents and near misses and participate in investigations.
- To maintain and improve the performance operation of the Operations Department.
- Thai nationality, Male and Female.
- High school Diploma with 2 years from technical school.
- Having 2-5 years of experience in the area of production monitoring.
- Having work experience in DCS control system is preferable.
- Having good responds to an emergency case while being stable and mature.
- Having a positive mindset.
- Having strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multi tasks and react to changing priorities.
Entry level (0 to 2 years)