- Our company is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions worldwide.
- The group operates through its core business brands offers its customers one of the most comprehensive product portfolios in the industry – from hearing aids to cochlear implants to wireless communication solutions.
- Founded in 1947, the company is currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and has a workforce of over 9,000 dedicated employees.
- It is a public company, traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- It manufactures and distributes digital hearing instruments and wireless accessories to hearing health professionals throughout the United States.
- Our company is seeking a Production Associate III who will perform manufacturing functions associated with the following:
- Assembly and service of ITE custom hearing aids, Slim-tips, C-Shells and Ear Molds
- Assembly, service and testing of BTE, RIC and FM systems
- May perform any or all of the following ITE functions:
- Close CIC
- Close Nano
- ITE Diagnose
- SDS Diagnose
- ITE Listening and Visual
- SDS Listening and Visual
- o Quality Auditing
- • May perform any or all of the following functions
- o BTE Diagnose
- o FM Diagnose / Repair
- o BTE Visual / Listening
- o FM Acoustical / Visual / Listening
- o RTS III (Repair / Return to supplier)
- o Quality Auditing
- Visual inspects product, identifies defects/rejects and escalates as required
- Performs general routine machine maintenance and daily workstation clean-up
- Active participation in quality improvement processes
- Initiates process improvements and motivates peers to achieve team goals
- Meets established individual and team goals
- Maintains workstation in a clean, safe and orderly manner
- Flex to various positions as business needs require
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Previously held Production Associate II position
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
General Skills and Attributes:
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Open to flex/change job assignments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent manual dexterity, use small hand tools and light bench equipment
- Able to read small font, follow and understand work instructions
- Demonstrated understanding of ESD and handling of material in accordance with established safety procedures |