Production Assembler (Temp to Hire) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Assembles equipment and fills products.
- Packages finished products.
- Completes simple special requests as assigned.
- Receives and verifies issued materials.
- Calibrates/operates equipment.
- Codes and applies labels.
- Seals bags and pouches.
- Dispenses solutions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some completed secondary education preferred.
- 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to follow comprehensive written instructions, to work independently as well as in a team environment, and to perform basic math including use of fractions and decimals where applicable.
- Basic computer skills in applicable programs.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Where applicable, knowledge of GMP, ISO, IPC, FDA, DOT, and/or IATA requirements.
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures and handling of goods and/or hazardous materials.
- Experience with radio frequency equipment.
- This is a day shift- 11-7:30