Production Assembler -Temp - Hire - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Assembles equipment and fills products
- Packages finished products.
- Completes simple special requests as assigned.
- Receives and verifies issued materials.
- Calibrates/ operates equipment.
- Codes and applies labels.
- Seals bags and pouches.
- Dispenses solutions.
- Assembles components and kits.
- Fill out required documentation (work orders, procedures, logs).
- Special assignments may include processing rework, scrap and waste disposal, other duties as assigned.
- Follow guidelines with use of personal protective equipment including use of hood with assisted breathing air.
- Required Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to follow comprehensive written instructions, to work independently as well as in a team environment, and to perform basic math including use of fractions and decimals where applicable.
- Basic computer skills in applicable programs.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Where applicable, knowledge of GMP, ISO requirements.
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures and handling of goods and/ or hazardous materials.
- Ability to lift at least 15 lbs and use equipment such as pallet jacks and lift assist equipment for heavier materials.
- Must be available for any shift Monday-Friday.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- Ready Gels Production (10676)
- Position Type