Production Assembler- Temp-Hire - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Learns processes and assembly methods.
- Typically works on a limited number of products
- Performs routine, non-complex assembly tasks
- Assembles, setup and operates equipment.
- Completes simple special requests as assigned
- Code and apply labels
- Seal bags and pouches
- Reconcile and maintain accurate inventory
- High School Diploma or equivalent; 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Preferred 3 years or greater experience working with the assembly/production of medical devices, experience with working in clean-room environments.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Stand, stoop, bend, kneel, walk, reach, and lift and carry up to 25 pounds on a regular and repetitive basis and occasionally carry up to 50 lbs.
- Involves use of close vision, color vision, depth perception and adjust focus.
- Read, interpret, understand, carry out, and communicate instructions and correspondence both orally and in writing.
- Present information to other employees.
- Analyze and resolve problems in standardized situations.
- Works in production environments. Noise level is generally moderate. Wears personal protective equipment as needed.
- May work near moving mechanical parts, and may be exposed to chemicals and risk of electric shock
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per Company.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.
- Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Our company will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.