The duties vary depending on the work orders, to bag, kit, or run the equipment. Most times processes are combinations of the following;
- Assembles/seals various sizes of bags using automatic bagging equipment.
- Kits, applies label and packages finished products into various size boxes.
- Receives and verifies staged materials/components to be bagged or packaged.
- Operates table top labeling equipment and crimping machine.
- Run the Multivac packaging equipment with the team of 4 people.
- Each are assigned in specific stations such placing pads, membranes, and final packaging.
- Completes needed paperwork to document processes performed for each Work Order.
- Perform needed SAP transactions.
- Shift is 6 AM to 2:30PM
- High School diploma.
- cGMP Production type experience helpful.