Production Assembler - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Packaging finished products; assembling component and kits; sealing bags and pouches.
- Completing simple, special requests as assigned.
- Receiving and verifying issued materials.
- Calibrating/operating equipment.
- Coding and applying labels.
- Dispensing solutions
- Capping and torqueing bottles.
- Filling out required documentation (work orders, procedures, logs).
- Special assignments may include: processing rework, scrap and waste disposal, DI water flush, biohazard disposal, tank cleaning, and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Some completed secondary education preferred.
- 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.