Production Administration Assistant Maternity Cover, Fixed Term Contract - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The job holder should have a solid administration background, encompassing strong skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- He/she should have an analytical approach, will enjoy working with figures and will be highly accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- He/she should be a team player with an understanding of a production environment and regulatory requirements.
- He/she should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- To be familiar with and adhere to all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure the Production Units’ compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and where applicable Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- To raise Works Orders for both internal and external production of stock.
- To ensure that packing costs on In-House Databases are correctly applied to each Works Order before raising in response to received external packing requests.
- To ensure that Batch Packaging Record’s are raised accurately with correct component revisions marked in accordance with the relevant licences.
- To ensure that the Production Schedule remains accurate at all times.
- To ensure accurate documentation is raised for the invoicing and despatch of third party processed stock and that the relative invoices are printed correctly.
- Each week; perform cycle counts of consumables ensuring that replenishment orders are placed in a timely manner so as to maintain adequate stock levels.
- Each fortnight; request stock status updates from third party contract packing warehouses.
- To work effectively as part of the Production Team on whichever task(s) is/are assigned by the Assistant Production Manager.
- To undergo training on and be proficient in the use of all machinery in the Production Unit and thereafter if required, operate machinery and also train others as/when required.
- To provide cover for the NHS Design Administrator in their absence and assist when required.
Education & Training
- Educated to secondary school standard. GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
- Word/Text Processing qualification (desirable but not essential).
- Good oral/written communication skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Understand the importance of accuracy and flexibility.
- Good numeric skills.
- Good time keeping.
- Computer literacy.
- Demonstrable keyboard skills.
- Punctual, honest, reliable.
- Polite and diplomatic.
- Respectable appearance.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Neat and methodical working.
- Team player yet ability to work on own initiative.
- Has no authority to reprimand, discipline, suspend or dismiss any member of staff.
- Has the authority to draw potential faults to the attention of Quality Assurance (QA), Qualified Person (QP), Assistant Production Manager or Operations Manager.
- Annual Salary Review (discretionary).
- Enrolment into qualifying pension scheme after three month employment.