This job is currently Archived,
Product Support Specialist Radiotherapy - Germany
Brain Lab (company)
Posted on : 02 May 2017
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The role represents the direct support interface with R&D and is responsible for 3rd level support of company Radiotherapy Patient Positioning systems globally.
- The Product Support Specialist is responsible for several aspects of the product line:
- product design improvement with R&D and Marketing
- knowledge transfer to the support division regarding new products
- training and certification of 2ndLevel Support
- ensuring quality support documentation during product release
- As a Product Support Specialist you play a vital role in the development, support and clinical utilization of company Radiotherapy Patient Positioning products, with a focus on improving system integration and the clinical outcome for our customers.
- As the link between Support, R&D and Product Management you play a key role in ensuring successful product releases and continued support during the product life-cycle.
WHAT YOU OFFER
The ideal candidate has:
- a technical university degree in electrical engineering, physics or other engineering
- experience in a clinical oncology or radiotherapy setting is preferred
- advanced skills in software troubleshooting is preferred
- detail oriented, self-starter who can progress independently
- proven track record of goal accomplishment
- fluent English skills
- We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas.
- Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally.