This job is currently Archived,
Product Stewardship Specialist Oldbury United Kingdom,
Posted on : 23 March 2017
- A vacancy exists for a Product Stewardship Specialist to join our company s Technology Solutions business.
- The position will report into the Global Regulatory Affairs & Product Stewardship Manager.
- The main purpose of the Product Stewardship Specialist is to take the lead role for some of the Product Stewardship activities.
- The role will involve travel within Europe on an ad-hoc basis.
- Provision of strategic advice to the businesses with regard to regulatory compliance (e.g.: safety data sheets, classification, packaging, and labelling, worldwide regulations).
- Working within the Product Stewardship team to ensure compliance with REACH and other regulatory projects as required.
- Experience with biocides or offshore chemicals is not essential but would be beneficial.
- Leading and managing registration projects working with company customers, with competitors in consortia and with various disciplines within the company.
- Leading projects to obtain global regulatory approvals to enable the development of new markets or new products.
- Project management; coordinating, organising and planning complex regulatory dossiers for submission to regulatory bodies; assuring the consistency of the data.
- Ensuring the communication of Product Stewardship policy and training the main actors in the life cycle of company s products.
- Conducting product safety assessments and compiling product safety information.
- A degree in chemistry and at least three years of industrial experience in a regulatory role is essential.
- Proven project management skills are required.
- Previous experience with REACH registrations would be beneficial.
- A working knowledge of global GHS and CLP regulations is helpful.
- Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Previous experience with SAP-EHS and/or IUCLID would be beneficial.
- The ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and the ability to provide clear concise explanations when speaking in consortia meetings along with the ability to deal effectively with different perspectives using tact and diplomacy.
- You will need to be able to work effectively in a team and on your own initiative, and have good problem solving abilities.
Oldbury England United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates