This job is currently Archived,
Product Specialist - Vachira & Northeast (Medical Device Team) Thailand,
Posted on : 11 April 2017
Key Responsibilities :-
Responsible for opening the new product entry, regular visit customers in responsible area, maintain and demonstrate scientific knowledge potential or existing customers, satisfy customer need, completed customer data base and report. Handle sale target and promote the company sale growth.
- Female & Male, age 22-35 years old.
- Bachelor s Degree in Pharmacy, Medical Technology, Nurse, Cardiology, Science, Health Science or related field.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in Medical device sales would be preferable.
- Willing and able to travel up-country (Northeast area).
- Positive attitude, service mind, energetic and highly self-motivated.
- Good personality, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command in written and spoken English & Computer literacy.
- Have own car, driver license.
- Incentive, Meal allowance, Hotel allowance, Car allowance, Dental fee, Health & Life Insurance, Fixed Bonus, Uniform, Provident fund, SSF, etcs.
- An attractive remuneration will be offered to successful candidates.
10500 Bangkok Thailand
Find a Job Find Candidates