This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 May 2017
- We are looking for a qualified Product Specialist to join our team.
- You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer scientific/technical queries.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices.
- You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented.
- We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
- Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer and relevant problems
- Be able to conduct a successful system demonstration
- Liaise with account managers to develop specific strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers, main Company and the local general manager in order that the requirements are met
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
- Ensure brand consistency - Collect marketing data
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales
- Liaise with account managers to develop specific sales strategies
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Proven work experience in IVD field, knowledge in microbiology is preferred
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients requirements
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Strong communication skills
- Team working skills
- Availability to travel as needed
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
Polverara 35020 Province of Padua Italy
Find a Job Find Candidates