Product Specialist - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Ensures that customer complaints and inquiries from customers in the region are handled promptly and efficiently.
- Participates in training of distributors and end-users.
- Support in sales closing situation by demonstrating product benefits effectively.
- End-user training;
- Assist in customer acceptance of systems delivered;
- Analyse and recommend optional integration of company solutions into the laboratories’/hospitals’ workflows;
- Application Support and Inquiries;
- Workshops and demonstrations;
- Ensure that end-users in the region have access to application support as needed primarily through email and phone, also by visits to distributors and end-users;
- Carry inquiries and forward to R&D in cases where he/she cannot solve them own his/her own;
- Handle customer complaints and inquires;
- Participate in product launches in the region by providing training to distributors and end-users.
- Being able to perform workflow studies;
- Troubleshooting, analysis of discordant and invalid results.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a scientific orientation;
- 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role;
- Broad understanding of work flow in pathology labs is required;
- Lean experience, six sigma understanding is preferred;
- Track record in delivering technical training;
- Analytical and business oriented;
- Customer focused and commercial approach;
- Excellent verbal/written English communication skills; additional European language skills are an asset;
- Straightforward communication style;
- Demonstrated verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Good interpersonal skills combined with the ability to make an impact;
- Self-starter, team player;
- Action oriented, strive to make a difference;
- Thrive in a changing and innovative environment;
- 80% field-based.
- We offer you a challenging job in an exciting environment, working for top entrepreneurs in the biotech industry.
- You can be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team in a highly innovative environment.
- You will have freedom to shape your work and shape your job.
- Your input is highly appreciated. Of course we offer you a fitting compensation package.