Product Specialist Inflammation & Immunology - Germany
- Under the direction of the Regional Business Manager, the I&I Product Specialist in a given territory will be responsible for the promotion, sales and support of company products or services, while achieving all territory sales goals.
- The Inflammation and Immunology (I&I) franchise is working to deliver truly innovative and life- changing drugs for patients suffering from debilitating immune-mediated inflammatory diseases.
- Our first product to the market in Germany is Otezla (Apremilast) for Psoriasis (Dermatology) and Psioriatic Athritis (Rheumatology).
- We are also investing in several other auto-immune disease indications for the future of this franchise.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and manages strong relationships with dermatologists and rheumatologists, medical staff, and other health care professionals in support of product indications.
- Acts as the “face of company” through contact with medical professionals.
- Maintains superior levels of product, market and formulary information, and translates product features into benefits that meet the specific customer’s needs.
- Highlights the features and benefits of product offered.
- Plans and organizes special projects, e.g. speaker programs within assigned territory.
- Develops business plans for the territory.
- Communicates openly with peers, supervisors and field counterparts.
- Interprets and delivers competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
- Identifies and develops business solutions.
- Delivers timely and accurate administrative tasks.
- Ensures compliance with all laws and regulations as well as company’s Policies.
- Strong identification with company’s values
- Experience in either dermatology or rheumatology
- Bachelor’s degree or similar educational background
- Minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical, medical device or relevant medical sales experience
- (proven track record demonstrating top sales accomplishments - strongly preferred)
- Ability to develop relationships with physicians, nurses and staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement.
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to develop priorities and manage time appropriately.
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment.
- Occasional travel required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.