Product Specialist Hematology - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
- Under the direction of the Regional Business Manager this individual is responsible to maximize sales of our company’s products.
- The Product Specialist implements the marketing strategy and is responsible for achieving defined sales targets within an agreed expenses budget.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scientific expert advice and support of opinion leaders (KOL) and medical hematologists in hematology / oncology clinics and outpatient center.
- Responsibility for regional sales goals and other performance expectations, as agreed with line manager.
- Close cooperation with our regional clinical project managers and health economics experts: to provide medical research and health economic information.
- Customer, market and competitive analysis for efficient territory management.
- Keeps Marketing and Sales Director informed of any market changes/competitor activities, which are relevant to strategy implementation and development.
- Organization and implementation of medical training events.
- Participation in symposia and workshops.
- Strong identification with company’s values
- Life science degree (university, college) or equivalent professional experience.
- Sales-oriented training with work experience in competitive markets and proven success in field service.
- Excellent knowledge in oncology and hematology.
- Several years of qualified work experience in pharmaceutical sales service of a research-based, biopharmaceutical company, preferred with hematology / oncology background.
- Straight forward, success-, service- and sales-oriented thinking and working.
- Target oriented approach based on analytical-rational planning.
- Exceptional communication and thought leadership/ strong willed.
- Confident manner, good customer acceptance due to medical and scientific advisory expertise.
- Enjoys working in a sales team and doing project work. High self-motivation.
- Good English and computer skills.
- Willingness to travel and training continuously
- Valid driver‘s license.