Product Specialist Hematology - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Under the direction of Regional Business Manager, this employee is responsible for scientific communication.
- Direct one-to-one communication with physicians and health care professionals in support of approved indications.
- Explain features and benefits of treatment offered, utilizing strong scientific communication;
- Provide assistance in the best application of products: answers all questions concerning in-label products, with appropriate referrals where required
- Analyze records of present and past products trends and costs, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to prepare and implement a comprehensive business plan for territory.
- Establish and maintain medical relationships in the region
- Degree in Science
- Understanding of Onco-hematology therapeutic area, products and marketplace is a plus;
- Computer Literature:
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to understand and communicate technical clinical material clearly and effectively;
- Ability to develop critical relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities;
- Strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities and manage time appropriately, integrates innovative ideas, and works with all members of a team appropriately in order to accomplish corporate and individual objectives.