- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- We provide innovative products and services to the health-sector.
Executive summary of the role:
- The Product specialist creates the demand from the clinical stakeholders; mainly for new and innovative products.
- Thereby he is driving business performance and market share.
- He is responsible that the most important clinical stakeholders become promoters of our products and our company.
- He works closely together with the Account Manager to ensure an optimal resource allocation and the highest impact of his work.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Analyze and integrate information together with the Account Manager/Sales Manager to define business potentials for innovative products
- Collaborate with the Account Manager/Colleague Product Specialist to enforce the successful introduction of new company products and services
- Define specific projects as part of the overall account plan that will lead to successful product launches
- Establish contacts with key opinion leaders to turn them into strong promoters of our innovative products and our company
- Communicate with customers in the event of complaints, problems or backorders
- Provide training courses to surgeons, specialists, nurses and operating theater management
- Apply Healthcare Compliance regulations
- Provide customer-focused service in order to develop customer relationships
- Communicate with Customer Service, Management and other internal departments about customer information
- Demonstrated capabilities in a medical sales position
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong passion and track record for business accomplishments & will to make things happen & deliver
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Driven by results performance & excellence in the job
- Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share
- Strongly involved in strategic and tactical work on a daily basis requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Integrity and Credo-based leadership
- Self- awareness, adaptability and stress resistant
- Master’s degree or the equivalent through work experience
- Desired educational background: (para)medical, business administration or economics
- Knowledge of the current market healthcare landscape
- Knowledge of languages: French and English.
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.