Product Specialist / Clinical Field Specialist - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- Our company develops, manufactures and commercializes worldwide, innovative bio-resolvable medical devices.
- We adapt our versatile polymers for different clinical applications, improving surgical outcome and patient recovery.
- As Product Specialist or Clinical Field Specialist you will be our “guide” for the medical centers and hospitals participating in a “First in Human” study.
- You will provide the medical specialists working on these studies, with all information needed, to make absolutely sure they know how to use our products.
- You will develop for instance videos of the procedures, training modules for doctors and nurses, and training for the sales reps of the distributors.
- You will participate in preclinical studies to obtain all necessary knowledge to guarantee optimum clinical application of company Prototypes and clinical products, so that you can provide not only the necessary instructions for doctors, but also the information about clinical procedures and experiences needed by company researchers for further improvement of our products.
- You will gather information about our current products, from doctors and technicians as well as from scientists and researchers, to obtain input for improving these products.
- Your interviews with doctors, regarding their existing techniques, will help us to increase the clinical and economical added value of company product
- The Clinical Field Specialist reports to the Business Development Director.
- You are a product specialist, preferably a surgical assistant or nurse with at least five years of experience.
- Besides, you should have three to five years of experience in the context of medical devices.
- Your education is on the level of Higher professional education (HBO).
- Language skills: English, preferably also Dutch and German, Spanish or French
- We offer a responsible, independent and challenging position in a growing global acting organization with the opportunity to develop yourself and shape our company.
- We offer a competitive salary and secondary benefits.
- Our company has a professional but informal working environment, a pleasant work atmosphere and more than 40 enthusiastic colleagues.