Product Mgr III - (Applications & Collaborations Manager) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the creation of application notes, white papers, customer use cases, and scientific posters and publications to advance the science and use of our products.
- Plan workshops, webinars, and seminars to promote the products, applications, and collaborations
- Present on specific product applications and scientific findings at conferences, seminars/webinars, and tradeshows
- Collaborate with early adopters and key opinion leaders to generate compelling user stories backed by biologically-relevant data and examples.
- Manage relationships with key customers and ensure customer success to ensure that our company’s commitment to customer satisfaction is achieved and constantly improved.
- Guide applications team or customer collaborators by making recommendations on experimental design, assay design and data analysis that meet the project objectives.
- Provide strategic recommendations on business planning, mergers and acquisitions opportunities, and product development and launch.
- Collect and contribute VOC and customer feedback to marketing, application, and product development teams to identify new product ideas, product line extensions, and product improvements.
What you need for this role:
- Extensive cell biology scientific understanding coupled with intensive experience in flow cytometry
- Excellent verbal communicator in both one-on-one setting and to large groups
- Ability to drive cooperation and collaboration with key internal and external customers
- Strong writer and content producer
- Skilled in creating and delivering presentations to multiple audiences, including scientist, executives, and laypeople
- Extroverted, assertive, and equally able to engage customers in deep scientific or sales discussion
- Strong business acumen, project management experience, and organizational skills
- Experienced in market development, marketing, field applications, or product management
- Minimum 3 years working experience at the bench, preferably in flow cytometry, cell biology, and proteomics
- Masters degree in Life Sciences (Ph. preferred)
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.