Product/Marketing Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products.
- Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, our company has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network.
- Our company is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market.
- The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs.
- Our company sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
- Joining us means joining a team that is driven and excited to make healthcare products more affordable around the globe.
- Our products improve our consumer’s quality of life – let our company improve the quality of your career.
- As an Associate Category Manager you will develop marketing launches and may assist Category Managers in determining Category objectives.
Major duties include:
- Providing business analyses, forecast future business opportunities, and communicates recommended new business ideas.
- Creating, developing and executing new item launches with promotions, with guidance and approval from CM.
- Will prepare cost estimates, process PDT (project rationalizations), and Stage-Gate/NPC forms.
- Assist Category Manager in joint sales calls and contract business opportunities.
- Serve as a Marketing liaison representing internal departments, Sales, customers, Senior Management and vendors.
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, finance, business or related field is required, with a Master in Business Administration preferred
- Must have 3-5 years of related business experience, preferably in Marketing or Sales.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of Marketing and Sales (preferred experience in Pharma Industry).
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the StageGate process (or similar process) and new business development.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- Requires self-motivation, marketing creativity, detail orientation, commitment to deadlines, and ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Understands the financial and forecasting side of managing a category or business (will continue to develop in the role).
- Experience dealing with customers and vendors is desirable. Minimal travel required.