- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products:
- We are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team!
- We are looking for a Trainee for 3 months within our Product Marketing team.
- In this position, you will help the product managers to define new products and interface with different departments within our corporate organization.
- Support our Product Management team in daily tasks
- Support in all phases of our product launch processes
- Work in different projects
- Administrative tasks
- Student or postgraduate with Marketing background
- Affinity for Product Management and interest in our industry
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Independent and hands-on working person
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.