This job is currently Archived,
Product Manager Woundclosure/Biosugery - Belgium
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Company work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- In the position as Product Manager you will play a major role in the growth of the company Medical Devices market share both for existing clients and prospects. You will plan and forecasts sales for designated brand(s).
- You will collaborate with the discovery, development and marketing functions to search for new targets through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity.
- PM role is a critical business function focusing on maximizing business value from Woundcare/Biosurgery.
- The product manager is the voice of the customer inside the business and needs to be passionate about the user experience and the value it creates for tis user.
- Key in this role is understanding the market through getting deep insights and creating strategies that work with a flawless execution.
You will report to the Business Unit Director and have following roles & responsibilities:
- Develop a marketing strategy to help sales growth in Wound-care/Bio-surgery
- Conduct market assessment and execute new product launches (includes registration, product specifications and forecast)
- Develop a pricing strategy to increase price and profitability
- Take full ownership to continuously train sales team on own products as well as competitors' products through clinical papers, customer feed backs and product training.
- Manage inventory within the target provided
- Plan together with marketing activities such as exhibition booths and conventions
- Support to prepare tender dossiers
- Co-coordinate the Professional Education program
- Give input in the commission scheme to drive focus products
- Manage product complaints from customers together with complaints department
- Go on field visits when necessary
- Ensure Health Care Compliance
- Attend EMEA meetings related to Wound-care/Bio-surgery.
- Connect with EMEA Marketing Leads on regular base to align with EMEA strategy.
- Keep close collaboration with Therapeutical Area Lead to align Wound-care/Bio-surgery product focus within their Specialties.
- Align with Sales Managers to ensure integration of product focus within growth plans
- Master's or Bachelor's degree of Science or Economics
- Minimum 3 years sales or product management experience in Medical Devices
- Strong communication skills, customer focused, problem solving abilities, can do mentality and team player attitude
- Ability to work independently with high responsibility
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing both English, Dutch and French
- Computer skills in MS Office
Main leadership commitments involved in the role:
- Invest in understanding the needs the team’s internal and external partners
- Develop relationships with customers or company employees who interact with them regularly.
- Review externally available information, like annual reports, industry analysts' commentary, or product testimonials to understand competitive advantages and opportunities.
- Gather feedback & insights from patients, customers, internal or external partners. Identify actionable insights to enhance results.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts.
- Build learning agility by experimenting with new approaches that can lead to breakthrough results.
- Build an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives.
- Develop your communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter; seek feedback on your skills in this area.
- Try new operational practices that have been successful elsewhere in the company.
- Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts.
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future