The Product Manager is part of the Centralized and Point of Care Market & Business Development team.
- Product and life cycle management of your respective product line(s) in alignment with the global marketing strategy;
- Development and implementation of local strategy and preparation of positioning, key messages and materials for the sales team;
- Identification of key benefits of your portfolio and translation into compelling messaging;
- Creation and follow-up of an annual marketing plan for your product portfolio(s);
- Development and monitoring of focus campaigns: your internal and external communication to all stakeholders and the development of supporting material will ensure the success of your campaigns;
- Creation of business cases for specific growth opportunities;
- Creation of product awareness by leveraging local study data and organizing scientific customer events;
- Collaboration with the respective key opinion leaders, conduct market research, and analysis of potential partner relationships for your product portfolio;
- You will be the local interface with Global Marketing for your product lines;
- You work with local Finance and Logistic colleagues for forecasting and planning purposes.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You have a master degree in Sciences or Engineering; or the equivalent in experience. Knowledge in the In Vitro Diagnostics market is preferable;
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in product management or in a clinical lab; sales experience is an added value;
- You are client & sales oriented and result driven;
- You have strong analytic and communication capabilities;
- You dispose project management skills;
- You foster team collaboration;
- You are entrepreneurial and hands on;
- Languages: French, Dutch and English;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint