This job is currently Archived,
Product Manager Surgical Imaging (f/m) - Germany
Posted on : 26 January 2017
Division: Medical Systems
- The Medical Systems Division represents our company’s largest business domain and is the global market and technology leader for medical endoscopes.
- Our company aims to continuously find better and more economical solutions to medical issues which improve the well-being of patients, enhance the working environment for doctors and nursing staff and help to develop the overall performance of health care providers.
- Introduce & manage Surgical imaging solution concepts for surgical operation rooms in the EMEA region
- Develop integrated product offerings that include total cost of ownership considerations and value based product offerings for surgical imaging products
- Coordinate cross BU activities in-between Surgical imaging / Service and O.R. integration in order to achieve a balanced and complementary customer approach
- Identify customer needs and challenges for existing and future product solutions
- Conduct business analyses for new product introductions and develop strategic plans for the introduction and promotion of new products and concepts
- Manages and oversees internal projects ensuring maximum effectiveness and efficiency
- Initiate internal training materials and directly support our company training department in developing training materials.
- Support customer initiatives on clinical trials and evaluation involving our company products in field
- Successfully completed university degree preferably in Business administration or Industrial Engineering & management
- At least three years of experience in a project oriented B2B business field in sales & marketing
- Experience with TCO & CLV systematics
- Experience in sales is an advantage
- Fluency in English and German; additional language beneficial
- Strong drive for results with a business oriented mind-set
- Analytical & systematic working style
- Willingness to travel in Europe (>30%)