Product Manager Prosthetics with dental background - Switzerland
- Our company partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company.
- People at our company appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact.
- Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- As part of our Global Product Management team, one of your main responsibilities will be to drive the life cycle management of our successfully established prosthetic product portfolios and bridge technical, clinical and marketing worlds with your great collaboration and communication skills.
- Working as a Senior Global Product Manager at our company , you will be part of a passionate and high performing team that is looking for a customer-oriented colleague who will be able to focus on execution and to drive the revenue of our products and solutions.
- Build and execute the global road map and strategy for assigned portfolio over the entire life cycle including new product development projects, push new products in growth phase, products revitalization, geographic expansions, integration projects, portfolio streamlining, and phase out of under performing products
- Be product champion for assigned franchise and regularly interact with customers to gain deep insight on product usage and performance in comparison to competitive products
- Develop and implement Marketing & Sales campaigns to drive portfolio in close collaboration with regional and local sales organizations
- Have P&L responsibility for assigned portfolio. Proactively monitor product performance (sales, gross margin) to identify areas of strength and weakness. Seek counteractions quickly to address performance gaps together with regional and local sales organizations
- Academic degree in life science, business administration or equivalent experience
- Strong expertise in CAD/CAM implant borne business - especially on screw retained bars and bridge frameworks / restorations
- Dental technician background (can be compensated with sufficient experience in CAD/CAM implant borne business (5+ years)
- 5+ years’ experience as Product Manager, 3+ years in a role as global Product Manager
- Proven record in executing global new product development projects, and successful commercialization
- Experienced in product life cycle management