Product Manager OR (m/f)
The Product Manager for OR Division will be the recognized expert for your product lines and will have a thorough understanding of marketing channels for each division in Italy. You will be actively involved in the day-to-day management, supporting our sales force with the necessary products and actions in order to help them win new markets. The role reports directly to the Vice President Product Management. A Product Manager's key role is strategic, and tactical.
• Identify and launch new products that will generate sales growth in Italy
• Identify and implement improvements to Medline products
• Establish the pricing policy by product line for the Italian market
• Analyze sales reports and propose improvement actions
• Develop brochures and sales support tools
• Help sales team prepare tender to increase success rate
• Develop and drive presentations and training to sales forces and customers
• Coduct Product Training
You should hold a degree in Business or Marketing and have min. 3-4 years’ of experience in a marketing role and Italian healthcare Market. It would be beneficial to have experience in the medical devices sector.
You are rigorous, autonomous and organized, a strong communicator with groups and you are good at building relations.
Traveling is a part of the job. The expectation is 50% of the time.
You are fluent in English and Italian; spoken and written and computer literate.
If you are located in North or Center Italy is better.
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive and completed application documents including your salary expectations to the attention of Cristina Ulivieri at firstname.lastname@example.org