Product Manager - Oncology Job - Thailand
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- To develop MSD’s Oncology product strategy in domestic market by developing marketing plan under Merck Marketing Principles, Planning Framework and SCOPE Tools.
- To build and develop relationships with influencers of the products within medical fraternity.
- To liaise with specialists regarding specific Oncology product/Cancer areas in the manner of two-ways exchange of knowledge and information and assist in leveraging both the customers’ and MSD’s business.
- To work with Sales Manager, Product Specialists and Key Account Managers to build implementation plan for the product aimed at maximizing customer value and product penetration.
- To champion the product, prepare and inspire the sales force to promote it.
- To work in conjunction with Training Manager in training of new hired medical representatives to understand the product strategy, market background and key issues relating to the product(s).
1. Establishes and develops professional relationship
- Develops professional relationships with both fellow employees and business contacts.
- Contribute to team performance
2. Develops Comprehensive Products’ Marketing Plan (IOP and LROP)
- Searching for marketing information, analysis that information’s to formulate marketing planning under the standard of Merck Marketing Planning framework.
- Negotiate and agree marketing objectives with SBU Manager for both sales value and expenses.
- Initiate market research to improve level rigorous of information and track the result where appropriate.
3. Achievement of products’ marketing & promotional objectives as PP plan
- Track the result of implementation consistently.
- Rectify plan once the outcome deviates from plan is substantial.
4. Manages promotional budget expenditure.
- Negotiate and agree budget and manage expenditure against it.
- Manage product promotional budget, providing monthly updates and identifying any budget deviations.
- Recommends SBU Manager on appropriate IOP promotional budget required for product(s).
5. Plans, design, develop & organize the production of promotional aid and programs.
- Designs and develops marketing tools/programs that fulfill the activities described in product marketing plans. This includes organizing production of tools and programs by external agencies, and champions the product.
6. Drive the implementation of market, product and service strategy.
- Drive the implementation of the product/ market strategy including associated campaigns.
- Contribute to development of initial product strategies
- Monitor, review and revise implementation effectiveness.
7. Manage special projects e.g. assignment of senior management initiatives, direct job assignment from top management.
- Initiate and integrate Innovative Multi-Chanel Marketing (MCM) to Marketing Plan
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy , MBA degree is a plus
- At least 7 years’ experience with Pharmaceutical Industry
- At least 3 years experienced in the role of PM for PM Position
(Experience in Oncology is preferred)
- Proven track record as a analytical mind, Strategic thinking and good communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to work over office times.
- Ability to travel upcountry and overseas
Job: Product Management/Marketing Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Marketing
Primary Location: APAC-TH-10-Bangkok
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Oncology, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Pharmacy, Healthcare, Marketing, Science