Product Manager Nutritional Feed Additives Monogastrics (M/F) - Belgium
- Our company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of functional feed additives and micro-ingredients for the animal feed industry.
- This global player develops and produces reliable and innovative solutions for the feed industry to raise healthy animals and produce high quality food of animal origin.Owned by a family, active since generations in agribusiness, the company serves over 90 countries out of its offices in Europe, Brazil, Mexico, Nigeria, China and Thailand.
- To maintain our continuous growth, we are looking for a driven (M/F)Product Manager Nutritional Feed Additives Monogastrics
In close collaboration with the international sales team, R&D experts and external partners, the product manager launches products successfully and ensures long term customer product satisfaction.
- You are responsible for the management of nutritional feed additives monogastrics throughout their product life-cycle
- You ensure that product and positioning meet both the company’s overall strategy and goals as well as the customers’ needs
- You cooperate with product development to translate research results into a commercial product and recommend product improvements to adapt to customer demands
- You accompany sales managers in the field to perform product field trials and provide technical information
- You manage product launches in close cooperation with our marketing department
- You provide worldwide product training and support to sales managers, distributors and customers
- You maintain deep customer understanding and suggest effective product solutions
- You are responsible for technical product communication: you participate to and give lectures at industry events, you write technical articles
- You follow up on Product and Brand Registrations from a technical point of view and make sure legal requirements are met
- You hold deep global market intelligence including market, product and competitor analysis
- You report to the global technical director /Managing Director Power Protexion and keep stakeholders informed
- You have a master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine/Sciences, Bioengineering, Animal Sciences, Agricultural engineering, or equivalent experience in nutritional feed additives
- You are fascinated by animal feed and have a profound knowledge of nutritional feed additives
- You are a team player who takes initiative with a can do positive attitude
- You have a business-driven mind, with open and transparent communication, good analysis, observation skills and a very structured approach in innovative projects
- You already demonstrated success in defining and launching products (feed additives) and you can submit evidence of a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You feel very comfortable working in an international business environment with excellent collaborative skills
- You are willing to travel around the world (30-40 %)
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Fluency in any second language is a plus
What we offer:
- A dynamic, international environment.
- A financially sound and family owned, ambitious and growing company.
- A varied job in a company with an established reputation in the sector.
- You will work in a driven and open team.
- An in-depth training in our different offices in Belgium and abroad.
- An attractive salary in accordance with your dedication and competences