Product Manager Nutritional Feed Additives Monogastrics (M/F) Heist-op-den-Berg Belgium,
Posted on : 16 June 2017
- our company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of functional feed additives and micro-ingredients for the animal feed industry.
- this global player develops and produces reliable and innovative solutions for the feed industry to raise healthy animals and produce high quality Food of animal origin.owned by a family, active since generations in agribusiness, the company serves over 90 countries out of its offices in europe, brazil, mexico, nigeria, china and thailand.
- to maintain our continuous growth, we are looking for a driven (m/f)Product Manager nutritional feed additives monogastrics
in close collaboration with the international Sales team, r&d experts and external partners, the Product Manager launches products successfully and ensures long term customer product satisfaction.
- you are responsible for the management of nutritional feed additives monogastrics throughout their product life-cycle
- you ensure that product and positioning meet both the company s overall Strategy and goals as well as the customers needs
- you cooperate with Product Development to translate Research results into a commercial product and recommend product improvements to adapt to customer demands
- you accompany Sales managers in the field to perform product field trials and provide technical information
- you manage product launches in close cooperation with our Marketing department
- you provide worldwide product Training and support to Sales managers, distributors and customers
- you maintain deep customer understanding and suggest effective product solutions
- you are responsible for technical product communication: you participate to and give lectures at industry events, you write technical articles
- you follow up on product and brand registrations from a technical point of view and make sure legal requirements are met
- you hold deep global market intelligence including market, product and competitor Analysis
- you report to the global technical director /Managing Director power protexion and keep stakeholders informed
- you have a master s degree in Veterinary Medicine/Sciences, Engineering" rel="nofollow">BioEngineering, animal Sciences, agricultural Engineering, or equivalent experience in nutritional feed additives
- you are fascinated by animal feed and have a profound knowledge of nutritional feed additives
- you are a team player who takes initiative with a can do positive attitude
- you have a business-driven mind, with open and transparent communication, good Analysis, observation skills and a very structured approach in innovative projects
- you already demonstrated success in defining and launching products (feed additives) and you can submit evidence of a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- you feel very comfortable working in an International Business environment with excellent collaborative skills
- you are willing to travel around the world (30-40 %)
- you have excellent written and verbal English Communication Skills. fluency in any second language is a plus
what we offer:
- a dynamic, international environment.
- a financially sound and family owned, ambitious and growing company.
- a varied job in a company with an established reputation in the sector.
- you will work in a driven and open team.
- an in-depth Training in our different offices in belgium and abroad.
- an attractive salary in accordance with your dedication and competences
2220 Heist op den Berg Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates