This job is currently Archived,
Product Manager, Neurology - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- At least 2 years marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the Neurology/CNS area
- Preferably at least 1 year experience as ABM in a pharma company
- Consistent track record of success
- Good written, oral, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks; well-developed project management skills
- Fluent in English
Academic Degree (Bachelor or above)
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Founded in 1978,our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis, has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- With more than 7,000 people worldwide, our company is truly a global organization.
- We have world-class manufacturing facilities in North Carolina and Denmark. With a strong affiliate presence and a network of distribution partners, our company has established a global footprint that allows us to capture the greatest value for the products we develop.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Segment: Biotech, Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Pharmaceutical, Science, Marketing, Operations