- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
- There is a current requirement for a Product Manager, Multiple Myeloma.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced, action oriented, collaborative and collegial culture.
- He/she is a natural leader, a self starter with a passion to make a difference.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while also participating as a core team member will be critical to success in the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to life-cycle management through engagement of other areas such as Reimbursement, Medical or Regulatory Affairs
- Assist in the development of 3-5 year strategic and annual tactical marketing plans for assigned product
- Manage Brand budget process
- Manage operational aspects of products with help from operations (e.g., distribution)
- Develop promotional materials and campaigns, including: sales tools, product messaging, direct mail/blast fax/Internet, PR campaigns, advertising, teleconferences
- Contribute to reimbursement strategy and tactics.
- Educate sales force on product
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales meetings
- Assist in the development/delivery of Advisory Boards/Consultancy Meetings
Knowledge &Skills Required:
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and marketing ability
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, project management and E-mail and presentation software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- MBA or graduate degree a plus
- 4 years’ direct sales in pharmaceutical / biotech industry preferred with at least 2 years in specialty markets.
- Minimum 2 years’ product management experience, including experience contributing to the development and execution of brand strategies in the pharmaceutical marketplace, as well as a general understanding of marketing principles.
- Previous Oncology and/or Hematology Marketing preferred.
- Working knowledge of reimbursement at hospital, provincial and private payer levels
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key competencies / attributes:
- Strong analytical ability
- Self and organizational leadership
- Passionate about meeting the needs ofour defined customers / partners
- Independent / self - starter
- Performance focused
- Subject matter expert / proven top performer, with breadth of knowledge
- Big picture, strategic thinking
- Self aware and able to work within a team
- Flexibility/ adaptability
- Solution oriented/ creative
- Strong communicator both written and oral
- Experience working with a range of Pharmaceutical Marketing Partners