medline europe is a leading Healthcare company with an innate drive and desire for continual improvement. our employees strive to create new products and deliver what our customers need better, faster and with enhanced value. all our divisions keep on growing every day and are shining example of these qualities. medline's proxima division is the largest manufacturer of surgical drapes and gowns in the world whereas medline's preventive care division is a fast growing division that design and distribute single-use protective apparel around the world.
medline europe is seeking an exceptional candidate for the position of Product Manager, proxima division (invisishields).
medline's proxima division is the largest manufacturer of surgical drapes and gowns in the world. as a european Product Manager, you are responsible for driving the Sales growth and profitability of your product categories. you collaborate with business units across the organisation, including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Inventory Management and Finance. what makes Product management at medline unique is your ability to manage your product line as if it were your own business. our Leadership teams are passionate about their business and expect the same dedication from you.
- manage the product categories that comprise the equipment drapes, clear accessories and incise films to optimize profit and meet Marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.identify and launch new products that will generate Sales growth in europe.
- negotiate with suppliers to deliver products to customers at the best cost and performance.
- ensure that industry-leading Quality Control protocols are rigorously implemented in every step of the Supply Chain.
- identify and implement improvements to medline products.
- rationalise the product portfolio across the european market.
- work collaboratively with the Sales team to prepare and win important new opportunities
- establish the division Pricing Strategy.
- develop Training programs, Sales tools and Marketing materials for the Sales team.
- analyse Sales reports and propose action plans to increase Sales and profit.
- bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience in a Marketing role
- assertive, decisive, positive attitude
- personal accountability and a passion to succeed
- strong organisational skills
- highly developed analytical and Problem Solving skills
- excellent written and verbal Communication and presentation skills in English (other european languages are a great asset)
- ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment
- ability and willingness to travel within europe 30 – 60% of the time
Find a Job Find Candidates