Product Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work. Do you have marketing experience or experience in selling technical solutions?
- Does technology excite you? Are you ready to bring revolutionary products to the market? Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Product Manager (Custom Hip Implants)
- Create & implement the product, sales and marketing strategy
- Create the plan for and coordinate the execution of the launch of the product into new markets
- Roll out trainings for sales and marketing, assess their product knowledge and correct where needed
- Support the worldwide sales force so that it is able to continue the growth of our business
- Connect with the hip implant market, and keep up to date on what is new in your area of expertise.
- Select, participate in and give presentations at seminars and conferences
- Conduct market research & analysis, identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and motivate them to work together with our company.
- Master degree, preferably in business economics, medical (engineering) studies or other relevant background.
- You have a proven track record in marketing/sales/product management or have the necessary skills and motivation to grow in this field. You can demonstrate experience in developing marketing or product strategies.
- You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time to events and clients and to support our global offices.
- You have reached full professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- You are not afraid to present our products and research to a large audience, and you feel at ease discussing these with a large variety of partners from the scientific world.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are a must.
- Organized, creative, and self-motivated.
- Energetic with a can do attitude.
- Good computer skills required.
- Above all you share our passion to make the world a better place.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere