Product Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Product Manager :
- Create & implement the product, sales and marketing strategy
- Create the plan for and coordinate the execution of the launch of the product into new markets
- Roll out trainings for sales and marketing, assess their product knowledge and correct where needed
- Support the worldwide sales force so that it is able to continue the growth of our business
- Connect with the hip implant market, and keep up to date on what is new in your area of expertise,…
- Select, participate in and give presentations at seminars and conferences
- Conduct market research & analysis, identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and motivate them to work together with us.
- Master degree, preferably in business economics, medical (engineering) studies or other relevant background.
- You have a proven track record in marketing/sales/product management or have the necessary skills and motivation to grow in this field.
- You can demonstrate experience in developing marketing or product strategies.
- You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time to events and clients and to support our global offices.
- You have reached full professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- You are not afraid to present our products and research to a large audience, and you feel at ease discussing these with a large variety of partners from the scientific world.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are a must.
- Organized, creative, and self-motivated.
- Energetic with a can do attitude.
- Good computer skills required.
- Above all you share our passion to make the world a better place.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.