SANOFI UKRAINE, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, announces the position of Product Manager.
- Developing, monitoring and control the Marketing Plan for supervised products to modify/adapt the marketing mix of activities to achieve sales objectives;
- Implement Marketing Plan and take action accordingly;
- Provide constant examination of competitors market;
- Participate in all tactical marketing issues within agreed budget/plan;
- Act as the product champion to motivate the sales forces;
- Make sure the sales forces reps get optimal product and environment knowledge;
- Take decision on all tactical marketing issues within agreed budget/plan;
- Develop long range plan and annual plans in order to meet corporate goals for sales and profit growth;
- Ensure effective implementation of marketing plans (monitor, control, revise) and strategy to achieve annual profitability objectives;
- Provide input on new product development via the international product managers.
- Education: Scientific background (medicine);
- Experience: At least 2 years of marketing experience in pharma business;
- Mastery of MS Office package (Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Fluent Ukrainian & Russian languages;
- Excellent analytical skills (good knowledge of marketing research, business analytics, ability to digest complex data quickly and effectively, able to present them in a simple and efficient way;
- Strong project management skills, strong team player and be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration and social package;
- Work and development in highly professional team.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Find a Job Find Candidates