This job is currently Archived,
Product Manager - Joint Replacement - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Our company products and services are available in over 100 countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Our company is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- Develop and execute product marketing plans according to the sales and marketing objectives of our company.
- Prepare promotional materials; organize and implement the product launch and promotional activities for the designated product group.
- Conduct product training to the sales team.
- Assist for Registration and Pricing matters.
- Partner with AP marketing department to identify key growth opportunities and subsequently develop and execute innovative programs to drive medium and long term growth.
- Conduct market research including identify customer needs, collect competitors’ information, study industry and market trend, perform market analysis and identify market opportunities.
- Establish and maintain the VIP relationship. Assist or organize clinical study when necessary.
- Plan the marketing expenses budget and manage the expenses effectively.
- Degree holder in Medicine, or medical related preferred
- At least five years experience in sales and/or marketing role with the responsibility of product management within medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proactive to support both internal and external customers
- Proficient in both written & spoken English
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization Able to develop clear & logical plans for self and/or others