Product Manager - Turkey
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- Our company operates since 2009 in Turkey; we are providing better health to patients in different therapeutic areas which are Oncology, Gastroenterology, Diabetes, Respiratory and Pain.
- We are currently looking for a “Product Manager” to join our Marketing Team.
The position will be reporting to Marketing Manager and will be mainly responsible of developing, implementing and monitoring marketing strategies/ plans and activities for respective product portfolio.
Overall marketing management of our Brands under her/his responsibility. Main tasks are:
- Analyzing market, brand performance, competitor, patient and physician data
- Gathering customer insights through field visits, market research and other observational methods such as design thinking
- Coming up with keen marketing conclusions based on analysis and insights
- Building an inspiring and shared brand vision
- Creating a solid brand positioning that serves brand vision
- Defining marketing and financial objectives for the brand
- Developing strategies that will make brand achieve reach its objectives
- Building marketing programs to implement strategies
- Communicating with, involving, aligning, motivating and driving related parties (sales force, physicians, pharmacies, associations, agencies, etc.) into whole marketing management process
- Managing and monitoring financial and regulatory parameters regularly and implementing tactical or strategic changes when necessary
- A university degree in BA, economics, industrial engineering or a compatible department
- Minimum 3- 4 years of product management experience in pharma sector
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- In-depth marketing know-how and expertise
- High drive for results and is energized by challenging assignments
- Customer oriented approach with strong analysis and planning skills
- Is oriented towards new approaches, ideas and innovative
- Has strong appetite for development
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, inspires others to perform well
- Strong in presentation and influencing skills,